ADD-ON Mason Jar, Extra Mason Jars, Mason Jar Color Chart, Painted Mason Jars, Farmhouse Mason Jars, Distressed Mason Jar, Bulk Mason Jars
Need some extra jars to change up the look of your centerpiece?? Here is my color chart of my add-on mason jars...you can choose the pint or quart sized ones and you can have them clean or distressed a bit for the farmhouse look. These are sold individually and can be used for a pencil holder, vase, centerpieces and thousands of uses!!!
-Pints are 16oz. regular mouth and 5x3x3
-Quarts are 32oz. regular mouth and 7x4x4
Clean or Distressed????
Pls. look at listing photo to see the difference in the clean or distressed look. The white jar on the left is clean and the other is distressed. Distressed is where I use sandpaper to scruff the tops and words a bit to give the jar a farmhouse feel and give it some character. Clean is where I paint and add twine and leave it alone....just depends on one's style. If no option is chosen, distressed jars will be sent....
Want to change up your centerpiece or wall sconces or toilet boxes seasonally??? This is how you do it....it is a small purchase and can give your piece a whole new look.
Please write your COLOR CHOICES in the PERSONALIZATION BOX for me:)
These jars can be used with fresh flowers because there is no paint inside.
These jars come distressed and with twine accents around rims. Do NOT submerge in water. Use a damp cloth to clean only!!
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.