Mason Jar Wood Tray, Fireplace Mantel Decor, Coffee Table Decor, Rustic Farmhouse Wood Tray, Mason Jar Decor, Farmhouse Table Centerpiece
I finally found nice greenery, so I will add it to my line.....How gorgeous with the white jars against the dark distressed wood and greenery to match every decor and room. This is my first greenery piece and wildly popular so far.....florals have to look life like for me to use them and these pass my test:) I know it will be the BESTSELLER in our newest addition of the farmhouse mason jar tray......they all come complete with box, jars, twine and florals.
A perfectly sweet way to greet your guests to breakfast on your kitchen table....maybe welcome people into your home on a foyer table or place on a guest room night stand or bathroom vanity or perfect for a shorter mantel piece....
What a thoughtful gift for a housewarming or custom make one with me for YOU!! It is a gorgeous addition to any room.....a pop of greenery is everything in a room:)
The box has been stained walnut and distressed for that farmhouse look.....the 3 painted masons are white, but you can choose any colors you wish from my color chart in the photos. The jars are distressed a bit to give it a modern farmhouse feel and I add a twine bow at the top to complete the sweet, farmhouse look. Pretty greenery have been added to brighten up the centerpiece and it is ready for your table or to pack up as a gift.
The combo of the dark wood and white jars and greens just makes it perfect for a Housewarming gift or kitchen table centerpiece...it doesn't take up much room and is not too high for the center of a table:)
If you would like another color of wood/stain, pls. see photo in listing and let me know which one in the personalization box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain is picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are only available for the wall sconces....I cannot have the lines go through the writing on the centerpieces.
You can also have 1 or 2 jars switched for clear ones with lights to give a soft glow to any room....just add a note to me in the comments and I will take care of it for you:)
- (3) Pint Elite Ball Mason Jars
- Measurements for the box is 12 long x 6 wide
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, twine and flowers....ready to place on your mantel or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself and want to add your own flowers.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.