Rustic Fall Mason Jar Wall Sconce, Chic Farmhouse Wall Décor, Mason Jar Wall Mounted Hanging Sconce
Put some Fall on your Wall!!! What a GORGEOUS entryway sconce to set the tone for your beautifully decorated fall home....soooo inviting and adds a pretty light you can turn on and off whenever you wish :)
This lit sconce is so magical when lit up and it is filled with tri colored fall leaves and sunflowers and of course a pumpkin to tie it all together.....a perfect orange and brown gingham fall ribbon finishes the fall look and they come ready to hang up.....nobody else will have anything like it!!!
It is PERFECT in an entryway and can be left unlit during the day...you control when to have it lit up.
This listing is for one lit up mason jar sconce, complete with flowers and light...you get to choose the wood finish for the back board at checkout, so it can be custom to you:) This listing shows our heavy distress walnut stain.....
Want two of these??? No worries.....you can order a pair in the listing and you will get a small discount when ordering two....
Each Sconce comes with a handmade and stained wood plaque and a cast iron black holder and a pint sized mason jar filled with fall florals and the pretty ribbon and lights....the light is manually turned on and off by a switch in the back....adds a beautiful glow to any room :) There is a D-ring on the back, so it is ready to hang when you receive it.
These would make a perfect gift for a friend or family member and they can change out the flowers and ribbon to make it a year round piece for their home.
I hung these up for the Etsy photos and they look sooo pretty, they are staying!!! haha
Thanks for stopping by.....
- 13" x 6" x 6"
- Cast Iron Handle
- Gingham Ribbon
- Pint Sized Mason Jar
- fairy lights
- D-ring on back
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.