Fall Mason Jar Decor, Pumpkin Patch Farm, Fall Dining Table Centerpiece, Rustic Fall Farmhouse Decor, Mason Jar Decor, Fall Mantle Decor
Our newest Fall Centerpiece is a HIT!!!!!! Everyone is crazy for the rustic farmhouse pumpkin patch decor, especially when it comes with an awesome grey/white gingham pumpkin to match!!!
I LOVE the neutrals in this super cute mason jar centerpiece...the little grey and white pumpkin gives it some fun and whimsy and it is perfect to add some FUN and FALL to any space in your home.....
It is a PERFECT centerpiece to start off the season and welcome guests into your home with a pretty Fall Centerpiece on your foyer entryway table... simple and pretty!!!
This Fall Mason Jar Centerpiece is COMPLETE with everything!! You get the hand built and distressed and hand painted box, distressed mason jars, flowers and leaves and pumpkins to complete the fall farmhouse look and of course, the large grey and white gingham pumpkin (while supplies last)!
Want different colored jars, then just check out the last photo on the listing and pick your colors and let me know in the personalized section....up to 4 jars:)
You can also choose your wood stain...distressed grey is shown and the edges are sanded down to give it that fall farmhouse vibe we all LOVE!!!!!! If you would like another, pls. see stain colors in photos and let me know in personalization box....
If no customizing is chosen for the jar colors, they will come with the 4 shown in white.
I do offer jute twine in lieu of the black/white gingham bows...just write TWINE please in the comments to me....
You can also have 2 jars with fairy lights in them if you wish....just write in the comments on your order, 2 painted and 2 clear lit jars:) Makes a beautiful, soft glow on a table...perfect for the fall season:)
Let's make your home SPARKLE this fall season.....
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 16.5 " long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Quart size Ball jars
- Grey/White Gingham Pumpkin
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... custom made and painted box, mason jars, twine and fall foliage, ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I always ship priority and ON TIME!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.