Mason Jar Decor, Mason Jar Centerpiece, Home Decor, New Homeowner Gift, Happy Decor, Farmhouse Centerpiece, Mason Jar Decor, Entryway Decor
This sweet box is PERFECT for your home or as a gift for a new homeowner.....the grey distressed box with the white and lit jars and pink and white hydrangea make it POP in any room!! It just brings HAPPY and makes you SMILE when you see it.....
Perfect to sweeten up any room and to make a statement that your HOME is your HAPPY place and make others feel WELCOME!
A PERFECT gift for a realtor to give to a client closing on a HOME or for a friend purchasing a new HOME!
The box has been custom made and stained a medium grey and distressed around the corners for a modern farmhouse vibe.....Gorgeous ivory cast iron handles have been added to the sides to complete the modern farmhouse charm and feel. Five mason jars (shown with 3 white and 2 clear lit) have been painted and twine has been added. The writing is in white with a little pink heart in the O in home to give it some fun! They were then filled with gorgeous and full white and pink hydrangeas......just so pretty!
NOBODY has such FULL hydrangeas like we do!!!
If you would like another color of wood/stain and or jar colors, pls. see photos in listing and let me know which one and what color writing on the box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain is picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are only available for the wall sconces....I cannot have the lines go through the writing on the centerpieces.
This centerpiece will be the talk of all of your guests....soo pretty and feminine!
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise!
Jar colors and wood stains and flowers can be CUSTOMIZED to YOUR liking at no extra charge, so make sure to check out all photos to see your choices and write any changes in the personalization box....
I can always help you decide if you reach out to me and maybe send a pix of the room this will go in.....we can work together to create the PERFECT centerpiece for YOU!
If no customizing is chosen for the piece, it will come exactly as the listing photo.
I guarantee you will be the envy of your friends with this one-of-a-kind piece for your home.
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 20.5" long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Quart size Ball jars
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, twine and flowers....ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choice the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.