Farmhouse Bathroom Decor, Cow Bathroom Decor, We Herd That, Wood Toilet Paper Holder Box, Funny Bathroom Humor, Kid's Funny Bath Organizer
We HERD that! hahaha If this isn't the cutest thing we have made yet, I don't know what is! I was photographing this and left it in my guest bath...the colors just made the room POP. What a riot for your guests to see when they enter and also provides extra bathroom storage for all of your essentials....fun and functional!
The box has been hand crafted and stained in a rustic barn red stain and then the writing has been added with white paint and it has been sealed twice to give it a rich look to last forever....THEN we added the cutest little cow handle to make it POP and sooooo unique!! THEN we added a white mason jar and painted cow spots on it and THEN we filled it with yellow sunflowers and THEN we fell in LOVE!!!!!!!!
NOBODY will have a better decorated toilet topper than YOU! You can also choose a different wood color, jar or flower if you would like in the personalization box. You can make this match your decor......
If no personalization is chosen, it will come just as listing photo.
It can hold a large toilet paper and air fresheners and candles or a pretty mason jar to match the rooms decor.
This listing is for the stained box, but the Mason jar and flower can also be purchased in this listing for an additional cost.
- Stained Box
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 13" long x 7" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- The mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide -
A fun way to add a little FUN in your home and spruce up a boring bathroom. Your toilet tank will be the best decorated of all and yet, practical....a win-win!
Please see the photo color chart and pick your wood/florals/mason jar color, IF you want to add the mason jar option.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.