Custom Farmhouse Planter Box, Spring Peony Floral Arrangement, Spring Floral Centerpiece, French Country, Home Sweet Home, Floral Home Decor
ONLY 2 AVAILABLE FOR THIS LISTING!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to our FIRST EVER Modern Farmhouse Floral Centerpiece Box....I am in LOVE with the distressed grey box and white writing of Home Sweet Home and the complimentary pink, cream and white peonies and roses and mixed florals all tied in with floral foam and covered in Lambs Ear for a soft spring look....this centerpiece screams WELCOME SPRING to your home decor!!
It would be perfect on a mantle or dining table or anywhere you want to make a STATEMENT!
It is neutral in color and will compliment all home decor, which makes it perfect as a gift...maybe for a friend who just purchased a new home...maybe from the realtor as a thank you gift...maybe just for MOM to thank her for making your home a HOME SWEET HOME!!
The box has been custom made and stained with a gorgeous deep grey washed stain and the writing is in white to keep it neutral. The corners of the box has been distressed and Gorgeous ivory cast iron handles have been added to the sides to complete the modern farmhouse look and feel. Then, the box was filled with gorgeous peonies and roses and ranunculus and filled in with soft lambs ear.......the elegance of a modern farmhouse design and you will be the ONLY one who has anything like it:)
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise!
- Grey Washed Stain
- Measurements for the box is 25.5" long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box only
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.