Spring Wildflower Mason Jar Centerpieces , Mason Jar Decor, Wood Crate Box, Rustic Country Wedding, Wood Planter Box, Farmhouse Home Decor
How PRETTY is this little table centerpiece??
This is so sweet and it is what I have on my foyer table to WELCOME and greet guests into our HOME....
I made a box for me and then just HAD to share it with y'all.......
What a perfect accent piece for a bedroom night stand or dresser and perfect for your mantle or living room table...I love to put mine outside on the patio and when their is a little breeze, these floral arrangements look sooo real!
The crate box has been stained in a gorgeous walnut finish and the 3 painted masons are painted all white, but you can choose any colors you wish from my color chart in the photos. I distress the writing on the jars and the lids and then I tie them with a sweet french country purple and white gingham box. Beautiful purple and pink wildflowers have been added with some pink and purple heather accents to give it height.
Because the box and jars are neutral and plain, it can be used all year round...just switch out the flowers seasonally and if you ever want different colored jars, I sell them separately.
It makes the PERFECT gift because it goes with everyone's decor and would be a perfect pick-me-up gift.......
What a nice statement for your mantle or foyer table to welcome SPRING in your home.....
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise! You can see how FULL my jars are...I don't skimp on flowers!
In the personalization box, please let me know any changes....if you want a different stain for the box or different colored jars??? Check out the choices in the listing photos.....For the jars, you can have them all one color or mix and match....you can substitute solid ones for clear lit jars to add a romantic, soft glow to the piece....it's YOUR custom piece, so make it your own:)
If no personalization is chosen, the box will come exactly as it is in the listing photos........
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are only available for the wall sconces....I cannot have the lines go through the writing on the centerpieces.
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 13 wide x 3.5" tall x 5.5 wide
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- 3 Quart size Ball jars
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, ribbon and flowers....ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.