Wedding Table Centerpiece, Wedding Decor, Glitter Painted Mason Jars, Wedding Vases, Bridal Shower Decor, Party Favors, Painted Mason Jars
Want to add some BLING to your next event??? These ombre glittered jars are the perfect touch for a wedding centerpiece or bridal shower table and your guests can take one home as a sweet favor. A win-win!
They can be filled with:
pencils and pens
and on and on.....
Each jar is spray painted white and then glitter coated with either gold or silver on the bottom half of the jar and then we sealed them to protect them! They are sooo pretty as a party table centerpiece and bring a little PIZAZZ to the mix!
Our jars were recently pictured in People magazine and part of a celebrity hollywood wedding, so you KNOW the quality is great!
I added jute twine as a cute touch and it is removable if you want the jars just plain.....you choose:)
Such a fun accent to any event table scape! These jars are stunning when filled with flowers and I am OBSESSED with having matching straws in them!
You can choose your own colors if you wish.....all options are available and will be shown in the order drop-down list and personalization box....the colors shown are white/gold and white/silver, but the white can be changed to any color in our color chart.
Ths final photo of ombre jars in pink and blue are another listing in my shop....mix and match of you wish:)
-Pint 16oz regular mouth jar is 5x3x3 (shown in listing photos)
-Quart 32oz regular mouth jar is 7x4x4
Please note: Jars are NOT food safe and are not made to be used for beverage consumption.
Utensils and straws are NOT included.....purchase is for jars only
How to clean the jars:
They are NOT dishwasher safe... wipe with a damp cloth for cleaning. They are not painted on the interior so you can fill them with water for flowers.
~Thank you for visiting my shop & I look forward to working with you!
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.