Shiplap Decor, Mason Jar Centerpiece, Feelin Nauti, Boathouse Decor, Nautical Mason Jar Decor, Coastal Home Decor, Beach House Centerpiece
Feelin' Nauti??? hahaha Our most popular nautical saying has finally made it to a centerpiece!!! This CUSTOM SHIPLAP box is ONE-OF-A-KIND! The gorgeous nautical blue and white box with the white ship rope tied around it makes it POP for your coastal decor....
We are the originators of the shiplap centerpiece box, so nobody else will have anything like it:)
The box has been painted twice with our nautical blue and the writing is in white.
Complimentary white and smoke jars were added with white twine rope for a nautical accent. Huge white hydrangea were added and BAM.....one beautiful centerpiece was born!
What a sweet way to WELCOME guests into your beach, nautical, lake or boat house....
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise! You can see how FULL my jars are...I don't skimp on flowers!
If you would like another color of wood/stain, pls. see photo in listing and let me know which one and what color writing on the box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain is picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
Jar colors can be CUSTOMIZED to YOUR liking at no extra charge, so make sure to check out all photos to see your choices in both.
In the Personalization Box , pls. let me know any changes you might want to make your centerpiece perfect for YOU!
If no customizing is chosen, this item will come exactly as it is in the listing photos....
If you would like any other customizing on this piece...substitute a jar with clear ones with lights in it, pls. let me know in a message before you order and I will adjust the listing to fit what you would like.......I LOVE making your centerpiece PERFECT for YOU!!!!
Makes a perfect housewarming gift and will surely brighten up someone's brand new mantle or their table, when they set up their new home....they will love how thoughtful and custom their gift from you is.
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 16.5 " long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Quart size Ball jars
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, twine and flowers....ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.