Mason Jar Centerpiece, Coastal Table Home Decor, Wood Tray with Mason Jar, Driftwood Decor, Coffee Table Centerpiece, Fireplace Mantle Decor
I finally found a perfect solution to a short mantel space!!!! How pretty and sweet is this mason jar driftwood tray....how gorgeous with the white flowers and coastal hue colored jars wrapped in twine and distressed. This is perfect for a beach home or to give as a gift to a new Lake House owner.
This centerpiece is lower than the rest bc I used elite jars and little flowers, so it is erfect for a short mantel or a coffee table and it will never block your view..would be pretty between two sinks on a bathroom vanity.
What a thoughtful gift for a housewarming or custom make one with me for YOU!! It is a gorgeous addition to any room.....a pop of color is everything in a room:)
The box has been torced and stained with a linen colored stain to make the driftwood beach look.....the 5 painted masons are teal, sand, aqua, white and coastal (in order), but you can choose any colors you wish from my color chart in the photos. The jars are distressed a bit to give it a modern farmhouse feel and I add a twine bow at the top to complete the sweet look. Pretty white flowers and little htdrangea and berries have been added to brighten up the centerpiece and it is ready for your table or to pack up as a gift.
I have one on my mantel because I have a tv and a small height space and I add cute little holiday picks and flowers to it every season to jazz it up.....
If you would like another color of wood/stain or jar color, pls. see photo in listing and let me know which one in the personalization box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain or jars are picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are only available for the wall sconces....I cannot have the lines go through the writing on the centerpieces.
You can also have 1 or 2 jars switched for clear ones with lights to give a soft glow to any room....just add a note to me in the comments and I will take care of it for you:)
- (5) Pint Elite Ball Mason Jars
- Measurements for the box is 20 long x 6 wide
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, twine and flowers....ready to place on your mantel or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself and want to add your own flowers.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.