Nautical Nursery Decor, Mason Jar Wall Sconce, Nautical Sconce, Bath Wall Sconce, Coastal Wall Decor, Anchor Decor, Nursery Room Wall Decor
How cute is this little nautical sconce?????? Calling all Captains!!! This Mason Jar Wall Sconce will be the ANCHOR of your home entryway!! It is perfect for a foyer to set the tone for your coastal decorated home, bathroom, living room or any wall in your home...would even be a sweet addition to a nautical-themed nursery for your newest little Captain! What a fun gift for a baby shower, since Coastal is a HUGE theme right now for a sweet little nursery.
This listing is for one pint-sized complete navy blue/white Anchor mason jar wall sconce.....you get to choose your wood finish and your jar color for the sconce, so it is custom to YOU! If none are chosen, it will come exactly as the listing shows...
This adorable Nautical Anchor wall sconce is sure to make waves at your next beach house gathering!! It is unique and something only YOU will have! You can just have one or pick a friend to hang next to him in my other listings....I have four styles (see listing picture) to mix and match on your wall to add some Nautical FUN to your home or for a friend. If you would like another design, pls. write in the comments...see listing photo of other cute designs.
The board shown is our white color.......a cast iron gorgeous handle has been added to hold the jar. A d-ring hanger is on the back of the board and it is ready to hang up right when you get it....This is a pint sized mason jar painted navy and a white anchor is on the front .... thick twine is added and the jar is slightly distressed to give it a weathered nautical look!
What a fun little piece to brighten up a beach house or nautical home decor.....can be put on display all year round!
Want a pair of them, you save $10 dollars by ordering a pair of these.....you can even have two different designs....just choice pair of complete at checkout:)
Would be a cool gift for someone who loves boating or who has a beach or lake house.....just bright and fun and as always, one of a kind!!
- 13" x 6" x 6"
- Cast Iron Handle
- Pint Sized Mason Jar
- D-ring on back
During checkout, you can choose which color back board you would like (see both photos in listing to pick).
You may also choose your jar color if you don't want navy for the jar (also in listing photos) and let me know in the comments section on your order.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.