Christmas Decor, Christmas Dining Table Decor, Vintage Christmas, Rustic Christmas Centerpiece, Farmhouse Christmas, Christmas Mason Jars
Welcome to our 2021 Christmas SHOWSTOPPER!! This vintage farmhouse centerpiece is sure to bring out the inner child in all of us. The rustic and distressed grey box is perfect and neutral for any home decor. It is filled to the brim with frosted branches and berries and pine cones and a cute little sparkly Merry Christmas sign to give it some bling and charm:)
All of our centerpieces are one sided, so when the holidays are over, you can turn it around on a table and change the florals and use it year round.
The box has been custom made and stained with a gorgeous medium grey stain and distressed to show a weathered look....the writing is in white to keep it neutral. Gorgeous ivory cast iron handles have been added to the sides to complete the modern farmhouse look and feel. Six mason jars ( shown with 3 white and 3 clear lit) have been painted and distressed a bit and twine has been added. They were then filled with Christmas florals and you get the little sign too!
What a PERFECT gift .... reminds us that we all have that inner child who BELIEVES, especially during the Holidays!
If you would like another color of wood/stain, pls. see photo in listing and let me know which one and what color writing on the box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain is picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are NOT available for any centerpieces...they are for wall sconces only.
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise!
Jar colors can be CUSTOMIZED to YOUR liking at no extra charge, so make sure to check out all photos to see your choices in both.
In the Personalization box of the order, tell me what color or colors you want for the jars.....you can have all the same or mix and match to what YOU desire! Check out the last photo of all jars colors in this listing to choose. Want to keep 3 lit or light up all of them, just let me know....
I can always help you decide if you reach out to me and maybe send a pix of the room this will go in.....we can work together to create the PERFECT centerpiece for YOU!
If no customizing is chosen for the jar colors, they will come with the 6 shown in the photo.
If you would like any other customizing on this piece...maybe make it a 3, 4 or 5 jar or substitute a jar or 2 with clear ones with lights in it, pls. let me know in a message BEFORE you order and I will send you a custom listing and invoice........
- Grey Washed Stain
- Measurements for the box is 25.5" long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Quart size Ball jars
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture .... painted or stained box, mason jars, twine, iron handles and flowers....ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.