Farmhouse Wooden Mason Jar Utensil Holder Box, Utensil Crate, Black and White Party Decor, Farmhouse Silverware Organizer
What a POP of pretty farmhouse for your kitchen or next get together.....PRETTY and USEFUL to hold your silverware and straws...perfect for indoors or outside!
Everyone will get such a kick out of your utensil holder centerpiece...it is sooo unique and nobody else will have one like this, but you:)
It is FUN and FUNctional!!
You can use regular flatware or plastic utensils....both work great!
The wood crate box is custom made and painted in black and 3 pint sized (16 oz.) mason jars were painted and distressed in white. Black and white gingham ribbon was added as a bow on the top to finish the look...sooo pretty!
Such a POP of color on your next cookout table.......the box has been sealed to make it easy to wipe down.
How cute would this look on your kitchen counter and it is practical and can be moved from table to table when needed. Having a barbecue or patio party?? Bring it outside to keep all utensils in one neat place....
When you order, you can choose a different wood stain and/or different colored jars...just let me know in personalization box. If none are chosen, it will come as is photographed:)
It is a perfect housewarming gift or a fun gift for an avid griller or someone who loves to have friends and family over all the time...show it off to your friends and family at your next barbeque...I promise you many compliments!
The box Measurements are 11.5" long x 5" wide x 3.5" tall for box and it holds 3 pint sized mason jars.
Utensils are not included....
- Box Measures 11.5" (L) x 5" (W) x 3.5" (T)
- Hand Painted
- Chalk Paint
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.