Crab Beach House Decor Fun Wood Serving Tray with Handles, Rustic Farmhouse Tray, Seaside Coastal Vanity Bathroom Tray
Beach House...No Crabs Allowed wood serving tray or home decor item....complete with adorable metal crab handles to complete the look and make the tray easy to carry.
How cute is this little witty breakfast tray.....perfect to serve some crab dip and crackers on when your guests come for the weekend ...
It has been painted with two coats of cream acrylic paint and slightly distressed and stenciled and painted and it is sealed with 2 coats of polyacrylic. It serves as a fun and witty piece to your kitchen decor AND is a practical piece. I promise your guests will fall in love with this! Use it everyday to serve yourself or your guests some snacks or leave on your counter for some giggles....just a UNIQUE piece and super adorable!! Makes a fun little gift too...
The tray is approx. 17" x 7" and lightweight and includes two crab handles
What a fun and UNIQUE gift for a friend or someone who loves the beach and happy folks:) You can't be crabby at the beach!!!
- 17" x 7"
- Metal Crab Handles
- Cream Acrylic
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
SHIPPING & GIFT WRAP:
I ship out very quickly, normally about 8-10 days after your order is processed and I offer FREE SHIPPING, as always.
If you would like this item gift wrapped and sent directly to someone, you may choose that option at checkout. I would be happy to wrap it with pretty paper and a box and a card, if you prefer and it will arrive perfectly in time for their birthday or anniversary or just any day you want to make them feel special. Just choose the gift wrap option at checkout...I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.