Apron Holder, Personalized Wood Sign, Kitchen Apron Hanger, Chefs in Training Decor, Farmhouse Kitchen Wall Decor, Kid's Customized Apron
Chefs In Training are ready to go!!!!
Let the little guys SHOW OFF their mad kitchen skills, or at least learn some!! haha
How fun to have you and the little ones cooking in the kitchen and making priceless memories and delicious meals together:)
This is a PERSONALIZED item and you can have 3-4 names added to this board to display in your kitchen....each name can be just the name or I can even add a fun title, like taste tester or junior master chef under each name...just let me know in personalization box and I will reach out and confirm once you order to make sure we have all details correct.
I make everything from scratch, so customizing is easy and always FREE! My goal is to make YOU happy.....
You can even choose what wood you would like for the board and what color writing....make this PERFECT for your space!
The board has been stained in a gorgeous Black Walnut stain and painted with an ivory paint for the names and writing and then it has been sealed to protect it for years to come. Four gorgeous brass handles have been attached to hold the aprons and 2 d-ring hooks are on the back for easy install when you get it home.
What a fun FATHER'S DAY gift!! Dad would be sooo proud to display his apron with the little ones, as they learn to cook and bake together and make amazing memories!!
This is also a beautiful way to display your aprons and it compliments any kitchen decor...you will be the envy of all of your friends.......plus, your little ones will be so proud to hang their aprons on their hook and they will LOVE being in the kitchen helping mom or dad:)
- 11" (H) x 30" (W) x 4" (D)
- Two D Rings for Wall Hanging
- 3 or 4 Brass Hangers
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.