Rustic Fall Wall Decor, Farmhouse Fall Decor, Rustic Wall Decor, Mason Jar Sconces, Country Fall Decor, Mason Jar Sconce with Fairy Lights
What a GORGEOUS way to say HELLO FALL!!
Our brand new 2020 Fall Mason Jar Sconces are now ready to order!! These sconces are larger than our regular ones...18" long and with a quart sized mason jar and lots of gorgeous, rustic fall flowers and pumpkins and berries...complete with fairy lights to give your home and entryway a beautiful glow.....
It is PERFECT in an entryway and can be left unlit during the day...you control when to have it lit up.
This listing is for one lit up mason jar sconce, complete with flowers and light and hello Fall painted on the bottom of the beautiful dark walnut board.....
Want two of these??? No worries.....you can order a pair in the listing and you will get a small discount when ordering two....
Let me know if you want a different wood stain in the personalization box...see last listing photo for choices..
Want a new saying on the bottom or if ordering a pair, a saying that starts on one and ends on the other....such as:
Fall Breeze & .... Autumn Leaves
Pumpkin Kisses & ...... Harvest Wishes
Fall is..... My FAVORITE!
Autumn Leaves & ...... Pumpkins Please
If you can think it up, I can make it!!
These are large sconces, so you do not need a pair...perfect for a small wall that could use a little POP of fall!
Each 18" Sconce comes with a handmade and stained wood plaque and a cast iron black holder and a quart sized mason jar filled with sunflowers, pumpkins, berries and tied with a farmhouse twine loop ...... the light is manually turned on and off by a switch in the back....adds a beautiful glow to any room:) There is a D-ring on the back, so it is ready to hang when you receive it.
This would be such a nice gift for someone to help lift their spirits and cheer them up!
I hung this one up for the Etsy photos and it looks sooo pretty, it is staying!!! haha
Thanks for stopping by.....
- 18" x 6" x 6"
- Cast Iron Handle
- Twine Ribbon
- Quart Sized Mason Jar
- fairy lights
- D-ring on back
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.