Spring Dining Table Centerpiece, Decorative Fresh Flower Box, Home Sweet Home, Mason Jar Centerpiece, Fresh Cut Flowers Box, Farmhouse Vase
Home Sweet Home....the PERFECT WAY to greet your family or guests when they come inside your home. This box is neutral and will look amazing with any flowers you would like to add to it and your home will look and smell terrific!!
Such a sweet way to display your beautiful new flowers your hubby gave you or the flowers you picked from your garden outside.....even use silk flowers....nobody will be able to tell:)
These little sweet boxes can be used for holding soooo many things:
Utensils at a Party
Pen Holder at the office
Makeup brushes on vanity
Just a sweet little accent in any room with lots of practical uses:)
Want a different colored box, let me know in the personalization box...see listing photo for all stain options (shiplap does not apply to these little boxes)
Who wouldn't love to display their FRESH FLOWERS in this sweet Farmhouse Box......THROW AWAY those old and outdated vases .... this is the new way to display your fresh flowers and keep them fresh longer and each flower gets noticed and enjoyed. Turn a small bouquet into a gorgeous long centerpiece on your table or mantle.
My hubby sent me flowers the other day and I was sooo frustrated trying to arrange them in a big tall vase that kept falling over and they just looked squished and unhappy...they were squished and I was unhappy!! haha
Fast forward that same day, and the Little Witty Shop created a new item out of pure NECESSITY!!!! Our new and sweet Farmhouse Mason Jar Fresh Flower Box to place your beautiful fresh flowers in....or use for your silk flowers too.
Unlike a regular vase, you can spread your bouquet out in these jars and you can see and enjoy EVERY PETAL. One bouquet will last sooo much longer because it has air and room to breathe! I am in love and I know you will see the difference when you switch it up for your outdated vase under that kitchen sink!!
What a SWEET way to Welcome your friends and family into your Home....it is very neutral and will go in any room you want a bit of PRETTY in:)
Want a different colored stain??? Look at my stain chart in the photos and let me know in the personalization box which stain color.... if none are chosen, it will come just like the listing photo:)
The box has been custom built and stained in a soft grey acrylic paint and the writing is painted on in a dark grey with a grey heart accent.....the box has a slight distress on it to make it look weathered a bit and has been sealed 2 times with a polyacrylic....inside and out. The box comes in many sizes at checkout and you can choose to have just the box or add the clear jars to hold your water for your fresh flowers.....
This listing is for the custom painted farmhouse box and clear pint jars...fresh flowers are not included
Once this modern farmhouse vase is all set up, I KNOW you will LOVE the sweet look of this centerpiece. It turns any floral bouquet into a beautiful centerpiece!
Who doesn't want a table full of fresh flowers in a gorgeous handmade box with a pretty saying painted on it....you will be the envy of your guests!
I am EXCITED to make your centerpiece PERFECT for YOU!!!!
- Acrylic Paint
- Clear pint sized mason jars
- Measurements for the boxes are:
3 Jar = 11 long x 5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
4 Jar = 14.5 long x 5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
5 Jar = 17.5 long x 5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
6 Jar = 21 long x 5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
Measure that table and let's get it all prettied up!
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.