Hanging Mason Jar Sconces, Cabin Decor, Rustic Lit Wall Lighting, Distressed Wood, Bathroom Nightlight, Mason Jar Decor, Lighted Wall Decor
I FINALLY get to torch things!!! haha How gorgeous is this torched wood sconce?? It is so pretty and unique.....just hit slowly with a blow torch and the wood grain POPS out....gorgeous!! I matched it with a clear lit pint jar and simple white florals to complete the rustic cabin look. Twine around the rim seals the deal!
It is PERFECT in an entryway to greet your family and friends....it compliments everyone's home decor and is year round friendly...just add different flowers seasonally.
At checkout, you can change up the wood stain, jar color AND florals if you wish....just look at choices in listing photo and make this item custom to you! If NO changes are made, this listing will come exactly as the photos above.....changes are all optional....just leave personalization box blank and it will come as shown:)
This listing is for one pint sized mason jar sconce, complete with a clear lit jar filled with fairy lights and some soft white mixed roses and florals and wrapped with twine...
Want two of these??? No worries.....you can order a pair in the listing and you will get a small discount when ordering two....
The board shown is my torched wood and it compliments the soft white florals and makes the most beautiful night light in a hallway or foyer or bathroom.
The light switch is on the top of the jar to turn on and off when needed.....I have a pair in my guest bathroom, with my matching toilet box in the same colors and I get compliments all the time.....see the pix of the matching toilet box above (this box is NOT included in this listing, but you can purchase it separately in my Bathroom Fun section to make the set)
There is a D-ring on the back of the sconce, so it is ready to hang when you receive it.
Thanks for stopping by.....
- 13" x 6" x 6"
- Cast Iron Handle
- Fairy Light
- Pint Sized Mason Jar
- D-ring on back
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.