Men's Bathroom Decor, Father's Day Gift, Toilet Paper Holder, Man Cave Decor, Valet Tray for Him, Manly Bathroom Storage, Men's Catch All
Manly Man Storage is HERE!!! haha You got a COOL DUDE??? This box is for HIM!
It can work as a valet or catch all for all of his things and gadgets and works perfectly on a bathroom vanity to keep him NEAT and TIDY, the way we love them:) He can put all of his shaving items and soaps and hair products neatly in one place and you get the counter back...it's a WIN-WIN
The box has been hand crafted and stained in a gorgeous black stain and then the writing has been added in white paint and it has been sealed twice to give it a rich look to last forever...the box is FUN and has an old time Hollywood Vintage feel:)
If you would like a different colored wood stain on the box, let me know in the personalization box...see listing photos for wood choices...
It is the same size as our toilet boxes, so it can hold ALOT!! The height is a bit taller, so his items are hidden a bit so all you really see is that cute design on the front.....
- Measurements for the box is 13" long x 7" wide x 4.25" tall for box
- White Acrylic Paint
Your toilet tank will be the best decorated of all and yet, practical....a win-win!
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.