Mason Jar with Lights, Centerpiece For Dining Table, Lighted Mason Jar, Home Sweet Home, Farmhouse Table Decor, Fairy Lights Mason Jar
This centerpiece just makes me HAPPY!!! What a pretty POP of color in any room and a soft twinkle from the lights....would be gorgeous on a mantle or entryway table to WELCOME your family and friends....
The box has been custom made and painted with a white acrylic paint and slightly distressed to give it that modern farmhouse appeal we all LOVE!! The writing is in a medium grey to keep it neutral and I added a little aqua blue heart (which I can make any color). Gorgeous cast iron handles have been added to the sides to complete it....
NOBODY has such FULL hydrangeas like we do!!!
Five mason jars ( shown with 2 aqua, 1 dodger and 2 clear lit) have been painted and distressed and twine has been added. They were then filled with huge, gorgeous white hydrangea flowers and the whole package makes such a HAPPY and INSPIRING welcome to any home.
If you would like another color of wood/stain, pls. see photo in listing and let me know which one and what color writing on the box (IF you change it from original listing photo) If no other wood/stain is picked, it will come just like the listing photos...
PLEASE NOTE: The three SHIPLAP wood stains in the stain chart are only available for the wall sconces....I cannot have the lines go through the writing on the centerpieces.
All flowers used in my shop are TOP QUALITY from Michael's and they cost more, so I don't mark them up at all...I just charge for them what they cost me, but you will get the highest quality flowers from my shop...that is a promise!
Jar colors and flowers can be CUSTOMIZED to YOUR liking at no extra charge, so make sure to check out all photos to see your choices in both.
In the Personalization Box above, pls. let me know any changes you may want...different stain, jar color or florals? Let me know and I will make it personal to YOU! Check out the photos to see all of the arrangements available.
I can always help you decide if you reach out to me and maybe send a pix of the room this will go in.....we can work together to create the PERFECT centerpiece for YOU!
If no customizing is chosen, the centerpiece will come exactly as shown....
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 20.5" long x 5.5" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- Each mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide
- Quart size Ball jars
The complete centerpiece option comes with everything you see in the picture - painted or stained box, mason jars, twine, side handles and flowers....ready to place on your mantle or living room or foyer table...
You can also choose the option at checkout for just the box or just the box and masons, if you are crafty yourself.
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.