Nautical Bathroom Storage, Nautical Catchall Box, Naval Bathroom Decor, Anchors Aweigh Decor, Extra Toilet Paper Storage, Toilet Topper
What a POP of color and fun for a boring old white toilet tank.....makes the PERFECT addition to your coastal or Navy bathroom decor......
This handcrafted box can be used in any room where storage is needed. It would look beautiful on a foyer table to store all keys and wallets and phones and all things you need to LEAVE at the door when you head to the BEACH or LAKE!
Please look at the last photo to see our new matching Coastal lit Wall Sconces....these are NOT included in this listing, but can be purchased separately to have a matching set. If you order both items, I will make sure to have all pieces stained at the same time, so they are all the same tone and compliment eachother.....the sconces (one or a pair) can be purchased in my mason jar wall sconces section.
The box has been hand crafted and painted a gorgeous Navy Blue and the writing is in a bright white paint to make it POP!! The sides have been sanded and distressed to give it that Nautical love we all love:) Then, it was sealed to protect it for years to come......the mason jar is painted white and the hydrangea is a white also....clean and fresh nautical look:)
This is a UNIQUE and one-of-a-kind piece to add to your coastal decor....sooo pretty and practical at the same time!!
Let your guests be wowed by this simple, yet elegant toilet storage box and you can keep all of your bathroom essentials right there for everyone's convenience:) It can hold a large toilet paper and air fresheners and candles or a pretty mason jar to match the rooms decor.
- Painted Box
- Acrylic Paint
- Measurements for the box is 13" long x 7" wide x 3.5" tall for box
- The mason jar is 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide -
If you would like to customize your colors, just write the changes in the personalization box...you can change the stain, jar color or floral or all of them.....see my color charts/options in the photos:)
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
As always, FREE SHIPPING!!!!
I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.