Shiplap Wall Decor, Mason Jar Decor, Farmhouse Wall Decor, Farmhouse Decor, Spring Farmhouse Decor, Gingham Decor, Rustic Home Wall Decor
This one is my personal FAVORITE!!!! Wildflowers and purple lavender against a white shiplap board with a black gingham tie to complete the farmhouse look......YES, PLEASE!!!!!
This piece is perfect for those who love the modern farmhouse style...it is so pretty and rustic and just makes you HAPPY when you look at it! It looks like you just grabbed purple wildflowers from your garden and placed them in a sweet little mason jar vase you found in the shed out back.....
It is PERFECT in an entryway to greet your family and friends....they will ALL want one!! haha
This listing is for one pint sized white distressed mason jar sconce, complete with tons of lavender and purple wildflowers and tied with a gorgeous black gingham ribbon to complete the farmhouse look. You get to choose the wood finish for the back board at checkout and your flowers AND your jar color....so it can be custom to you:) If you just order the listing as is, it will come exactly as my listing photos...perfect!
Want two of these??? No worries.....you can order a pair in the listing and you will get a small discount when ordering two....
Each Sconce comes with a handmade and stained wood faux shiplap board which has been indented and distressed and a cast iron black holder and a pint sized mason jar filled with a gorgeous bouquet of purple wildflowers.....
There is a D-ring on the back, so it is ready to hang when you receive it.
These would make a perfect gift for a friend or family member and they can change out the flowers to make it a year round piece for their home.
Thanks for stopping by.....
- 13" x 6" x 6"
- Cast Iron Handle
- Pint Sized Mason Jar
- D-ring on back
For more Little Witty Shop gifts and accessories, visit our main shop here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ship priority with tracking and insurance included :)
8-10 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Facebook Privacy Shield:
Information I Collect
When you place your order you authorize me to collect data such as your name, postal address, email address in order to fulfill your order through either Facebook, Etsy, or Paypal.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· Such needed information in order to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will ONLY share your personal information when required to fulfil your order, when required to do so by law, in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Brenda Vermeulen Lagnese, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
We do not accept returns on personalized items in accordance with etsy's own policies.